My not so little project.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Good luck Greig, seats out for the interior would be the best solution methinks

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Good luck Greig, seats out for the interior would be the best solution methinks
    I think I might just take the jet wash to the interior, cheers Alan.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    You can borrow my shampoo machine for the interior if you want

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    You can borrow my shampoo machine for the interior if you want
    Got one buddy, cheers

As Baz said, use a flame thrower and torch it......claim on the insurance lol

GCA3N
    Well I done about 2 hours last night and was up at the crack of dawn today.

10 hours of solid toil on the car and I have had enough. The thing is my wife reminded me I am doing this as a favour so I have taken it up to a point where it can sell.

This really was a nightmare I actually can't tell you how bad it really was.

Anyway removed all the carpets and power washed them, then using a vax machine dried them.

It got no less than 6 washes with G101 which finally removed all the muck.

The rest was pure elbow grease, I used the G101 near neat to remove the mold from the inside.

The wheels were done using glue and tar remover plus G101 again, tyres with Begs tyre Gel.

Windows done with AG's fast glass.

Anyway very tired and weary I have taken a few pics, going to my bed now I think.

I took It along and they are delighted with the results which I have to say I am myself too. TBH it could have done with a machine polish but I have probably spent £20 on products already so it got a once over with dodo juice purple haze.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE BEFORE PICS AGAIN FIRST

Delboy
    Wow, good job Greig! Hope they paid you something, favour or not. Looks very sellable now.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Wow, good job Greig! Hope they paid you something, favour or not. Looks very sellable now.
    Cheers Del.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Hats off to you for that likes, good effort!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Hats off to you for that likes, good effort!
    you have no idea mate. Cheers bud.