Ni6 shp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SuperCooperS
    Hi..spotted Neil this morning at 945..cheers for letting me in front of you coming onto Guild street!..car was looking nice and shiny..put mine to shame lol

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Ha ha, you know what, I was sitting thinking hmmmm, I'm sure this is 'Super Cooper' from NMS, but didn't want to wave and look like a fool if it wasnt!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

SuperCooperS
    haha ... no worries.. is your car ever dirty?.. how often do you clean it?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, it does get dirty. I try to wash it once a week minimum, you kinda have to with the alloys otherwise they just get wrecked very quickly. The neighbours think I'm loopy anyway and I don't really care what they think driving they're dirty average cars...accept theres a new guy moved in with a new Skyline GTR and he seems as keen as me to keep it clean.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    . The neighbours think I'm loopy anyway.
    Not alot to do with car washing though.

sent from my galaxy S ll

SuperCooperS
    once a week minimum, thats not so far.. ive found myself washing my car 3 times a week and polishing more then once a week.. then stand with a coffee admiring my work lol

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooperS View Post
    once a week minimum, thats not so far.. ive found myself washing my car 3 times a week and polishing more then once a week.. then stand with a coffee admiring my work lol
    Yet that's alot i never wash my car that often.

sent from my galaxy S ll

SuperCooperS
    I must be a little OCD... hate it even being dusty

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    .....whilst waiting for the downpour to ruin all your hard work?!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I always think it's everyone to their own when it comes to clean cars. I wouldn't say I was mad about cleaning the car and was OCD about it, I just take pride in driving a clean car. At the same time I can understand folk who drive a dirty car because they're not fussed or don't have time/facilities.

And al remember that Mr Allan!!