R56 Aero Bodykit Side Skirts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SuperCooperS
    Hi everyone... has anyone got a set of sideskirts suitable for an r56 cooper s, the ones at came as part of the aero kit.. thinking of putting them on with the standard cooper s front and rear bumpers.. think it would look quite nice

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I dont have a set but here is a pic of one of my previous cars which had the standard bumpers and the aero skirts fitted so that will give youan idea what it will look like.

GCA3N
    You don't see many coming up for sale they are very pricey.

sent from my galaxy S ll

Think there is a long list of people wanting a set of these but they cost over £600 for a new set and never seen a set come up secondhand.

Dundee Checkmate
    I have a full set on my Checkmate, look great well worth the money.

SuperCooperS
    Hi guys, cheers for that... shame they are soo pricey...Ianking.. that looks great.. same colour as mine too.. not fair lol.. where did you get yours from?.. i like subtle detailing!!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    That car was 3 cars ago now but at the time I ordered them from Eastern but cant remember exactly what I paid as it was back in 2007. I got them painted at a good independant that I use.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I've been swithering about this very topic! I'm not sure, as I think the skirts might give me too much 'whiteness'!

One of the reasons I put on the side stripes was to take away some of the large white area on the side, so fitting the skirts might just be going back the other way. However, on darker cars like Ian's, I think they work really well.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

GCA3N
    I think it would properly finish yours off euan.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Hmmmmmmmm...

I do know what you mean Greig, but I'm not TOTALLY convinced... and it's an expensive mod

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!