Del's Clubman....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    The wee sole was sitting in HF waiting to be prepped for sale by the looks of it. Pulled in a clocked the plate, I'm back in next week so if I see the price I'll give you a shout.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Delboy
    Prepped for sale?! It was friggin' spotless inside and out when I took it in! The salesman actually said he has never seen a cleaner trade in and one that could go straight onto the forecourt!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Poor mini

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Poor mini
    Interested ?

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Prepped for sale?! It was friggin' spotless inside and out when I took it in! The salesman actually said he has never seen a cleaner trade in and one that could go straight onto the forecourt!
    I only say that just as it had that wee ticket in the window..it was the cleanest there in the second hand part so I knew you'd taken it in like that as I've seen how good they keep them clean in there.

I actually had typed in the first post that it was looking spotless and I did not know you had a nice blue part to your seats then thought Del does not want to know his old car is looking tidy and deleted it. Did you take the channel swap out ?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Don't let him kid you Stewart that car was filthy

Delboy

No probs Stewart, I'm just joking.

No, channel swap is still in place - no bloomin' way I was doing that again!

Greig - it was as clean as your's was tonight.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Does the channel swap make much of a difference?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Does the channel swap make much of a difference?
    It really does Ian, makes a huge difference.

SuperCooperS
    risk of sounding dumb here... whats a channel swap... !?