Just saying Hi !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    northandy
    Well, after the hearty welcome from all the Scots on the fabulous Cullen run I thought i'd join in on here and keep up with whats going on.... (I have the same username on Mini2)

The Cullen was easily the best run i've been on to date, very well organised and we were made to feel so welcome (even if the raffle was rigged !) LOL

seany
    welcome to NMS Andy.

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by northandy

(even if the raffle was rigged !) LOL
    Don't you start!!

Nice you could join us, we're alot better behaved than the mini2 lot!!

chrome

PMSL

AberdeenMini
    Ello :)

northandy
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Don't you start!!

Nice you could join us, we're alot better behaved than the mini2 lot!!
    LOL Julz... I cannae complain, I got a nice Cullen 2004 t-shirt !...

I'm ashamed to say Cullen was my first ever trip north of the border and i'm only from the northeast ... but i'll be back soon !... ha ha, you may regret that !

The Dogfather
    Andy, welcome onboard. Check out the events, we've got a trip to Blackpool in October. That's just down the road for you.....

speedd
    Hello Andy up North

may i also say welcome you aboard :clown:

I am just going through full immigration checks to apply for a dual citizenship and will keep you posted but in the meantime be good and make sure you eat at lots of haggis my Jimmy

The WeeeGoodOne

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Andy. Glad you enjoyed the Cullen run. Welcome to NMS

X30YES
    Hey Andy ...that passport thing was a joke ...its no real !!! , welcome to God's Country
    Angus