shotgun

shotgun
    Name: Euan
    Car: BRG mini one white roof and mirrors, 15" 8 spoke wheels, k&n induction kit, salt package.

like rugby my car and gettin drunk and other student stuff.
    i live in inverurie just outside aberdeen.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Welcome aboard Euan. I think I met you at the Dyce lunch.
    Look forward to seeing you at an event soon.

cheers

Calum

GAJ
    Hi Euan. How do you find the K& N? Which model is it? I have a burning curiosity!

shotgun
    it is the 57i. i got it from a mate who had it on his cooper for a month. it was brian's old car that keithp bought. any way when you put your foot down through town the note is sooooooooo nice:evil::evil::evil:. it is also a very nice fit in the one and a piece of cake to fit. even a monkey like me fitted it in 15 mins.

GAJ
    That's nice to know - I should be able to fit one in about an hour then!

Julz
    I like my PiperX cause it has a nice shiney heat shield!!