Fantasy premier league 2011/2012

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well, had a bad time during the trip back to the UK cause i didn't really get chance to check the form of my players etc, but, yesterday decided to drop Larsson and bring in Walters cost me 10 solid points

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Decided last week Ba was just not performing like he did before the Africa Nations Cup, so, i traded him in for Cisse, result, Cisse bags a double in last nights game
    I had thought to transfer him 2 weeks ago, wish i did, i've now jumped above the elusive Greig

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I'm stumped with 4 players in my team who are not playing this coming game week thanks to the cup semi finals, so, took the drastic action of making a transfer at a cost of 4 points to leave me 2 non playing players in my team.
    Managed to use my never used cheap subs, here's hoping for a surprise with this weeks games

I finally managed to get a little distance over the elusive Greig only to throw 4 points away, am hopeful that Man Utd have a clean sheet which will give me the points back providing Johnnie Evans plays this week ;-)

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I finally managed to get a little distance over the elusive Greig only to throw 4 points away, am hopeful that Man Utd have a clean sheet which will give me the points back providing Johnnie Evans plays this week ;-)
    ...Evans had a stinker Vs Wigan, had him in my team too. My chances of of getting to No.1 are slowly slipping away from me...(Where is Greig? has he completely vanished???)
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

euan
    It's been much closer this year, cracking season.

Good to see you having a better season though Gismo!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I've had a right fight trying to get higher up the league and it seems to have paid off, i've climbed up to a heady 6th in the table with one game to go

Car
    F56 Cooper
    11th
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Well folks, last week of the FF season

...so no doubt an exciting Super Sunday to look out for...

reckon euan will be polishing the silverware this season
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    What an amazing end to the league season, can't even begin to think how Man Utd are feeling
    Just the final placings for our own fantasy league to be worked out, but, looks like Euan will take the top spot