GTF 1 - Camden Cooper S

Car
    motorised
    No its not what you thought it stands for!

I was behind this Camden Cooper S, exactly like mine, yesterday (18 June) late afternoon along Westburn Park. Don't expect he or she is from here though.
    Last edited by rpn; 25th July 2011 at 08:17 PM.
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

larakitten
    Ha ha that's my Mother in Law!!! no joke!!!!!!! The number plate is quite funny, but its actually her late fathers plate, his initials.
    Last edited by larakitten; 22nd July 2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: added more

Car
    motorised
    Quote Originally Posted by larakitten View Post
    Ha ha that's my Mother in Law!!! no joke!!!!!!! The number plate is quite funny, but its actually her late fathers plate, his initials.
    Apart from the car being exactly like mine, it's the number plate that also caught my attention. I seem to have came across the plate before way back in the late 70's (give my age away there ). Did her dad stayed in the Springfield Road area of Aberdeen back then?
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I see this car heaps around Aberdeen for some reason, a'l give it a flash next time and see what happens
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

larakitten
    Quote Originally Posted by rpn View Post
    Apart from the car being exactly like mine, it's the number plate that also caught my attention. I seem to have came across the plate before way back in the late 70's (give my age away there ). Did her dad stayed in the Springfield Road area of Aberdeen back then?
    You're right. They lived on Queens Road......the plate has been in the family for eons....there were others but they've been sold on over the years, GTF1 being the one retained. My husbands Grandma had this on her car until she gave up driving, now its owned by my mother in law. Top marks for observation :)

Forbes
    Also noticed HEV1N going about on a black sponsored MINI recently

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    Also noticed HEV1N going about on a black sponsored MINI recently
    Thats the dude that owns Heavenly Pizzas I think.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.