0004BES - Forbes

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    Bust a nut to catch you up on Anderson Drive, was along side you at the
    round-a-bout at the playing fields. Gave you a toot and waved... But I still think you didn't see me, must have been the new Clubman that did it......

Forbes
    I had a sneeky feeling it was. But stereo was full blast I'm afraid, plus zonked from work + gym

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    Ahh.. Thought you were maybe so low that you couldn't see over my doors...

SuperCooperS
    0004BES spotted today 11am ish driving down South Anderson Drive. I was sitting in traffic waiting to go left onto St Johns Terrace/ Manofield from South Anderson Drive.. your cars looking well mate..is it not a super dooper hard ride since its sooo low?.. Ill have to start doing a few things to mine.. never get round to it though!

Forbes
    It's really not but I am used to it. The AP coils give a great ride.

I will look out for you, was in my own world today

SuperCooperS
    Ive only had my cooper s a couple of months and loving it.. the first thing i want to do is get a nice beafy induction kit for it.. my first mini the cherry red One7 I have pics of, had a mo fo kit on it when i bought it and gave a nice snort and just sounded ace.. i never got bored of hamering it just to listen