M4XNS - Maxine , Altens Aberdeen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Tint Haus are definately the peeps to go with, unfortunately I didn't, but that doesn't stop me recommending them too!!
    Good to know they are the bomb - I had a car tinted in Sydney and the tint bubbled..awful look 7 costly to fix!:mad:

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I have seen many tinted cars with the factory dark tint on the rear and aftermarket lighter legal on the front on some mini runs down south.
    In my opinion it does not look good, it's legal, but dosn't do the car justice, if you can your best to have the entire car done aftermarket with the legal 25 per cent all round, front screen excepted

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I have seen many tinted cars with the factory dark tint on the rear and aftermarket lighter legal on the front on some mini runs down south.
    In my opinion it does not look good, it's legal, but dosn't do the car justice, if you can your best to have the entire car done aftermarket with the legal 25 per cent all round, front screen excepted
    thaks for the tip - i'll keep my eyes out for cars with tints and see if what I prefer - Tint Hause did say they would go darker if I was willing to take the risk

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM
    Tint Hause did say they would go darker if I was willing to take the risk
    My honest opinion is your car would look chocadoobie (yes, that is a word, we Googled it to find out and it came from a Kinder ad and I can't stop saying it!!8)) with all the windows dark, but it depends on your bravery levels!!

Nenah
    Very chocadoobie - think I can risk it, I'll just have to flutter my eyelashes extra fast at the police if I get stopped!

Very chocadoobie - think I can risk it, I'll just have to flutter my eyelashes extra fast at the police if I get stopped!
    Nenah, you beat me to that one - by about 10 seconds Sure it would work just as well with Police as it did with MMM

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Nenah, you beat me to that one - by about 10 seconds Sure it would work just as well with Police as it did with MMM
    Yep, get's works every time...at least so far!

Julz
    I would have to agree with that, although a short skirt often helps too!!

Not with my legs it doesnt

M4XNS
    Just for the record it was my husband reading the ditrections so there

Got a grade 2 Tint on all windows which looks the Dogs, I think !! Did think bout getting darker on the back but wanted it to look consistent.

Only prob I've notioced so far is you feel a bit daft wearing sunglasses and boy do I have sunglasses !!

Oh and remember when they say don't put your window down for three days, that includes getting a ticket in Trinity car park, DOH !!