M4XNS - Maxine , Altens Aberdeen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very shiny Dark Silver Cooper S, got a wave, flash and smile

M4XNS
    Hi Martin,

Passed ur motor earlier this morning on the way to find Tint haus. Obviously I was a bit lost as your work is the other end of the Road.:I

That was me just picking my baby up again with the windows done at last. Very pleased with it, nice and subtle and Legal-ish !!!!!!!!

No comments about women and directions

Tints looked nice, looks good against the dark silver. Cant decide if it would look good on electric blue

Someone in this thread was looking for tint places in aberdeen, maybe you should let him know about tint haus

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2242

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Tints looked nice, looks good against the dark silver. Cant decide if it would look good on electric blue

Someone in this thread was looking for tint places in aberdeen, maybe you should let him know about tint haus

Thanks Martin that was post and i checked out Tinthaus. M4XNS can i ask what tints you got? I was considering medium on the front two and dark on the rear and back.

Nenah

Thanks for the link - I've got my back windows done on order but now want my front ones tinted too (legal) - you should get a commission from the garage for all the mini business youve sent his way!:)

Julz
    I have 35% tints on mine if that helps!!

quote:Originally posted by Julz
    Doh, yeah sorry Julz - forgot you had tints on your car. I guess tints look great on an Electric Blue then

Julz
    Yup, I thought it made a big difference, the car seems to look sleeker!! Plus, it keeps the interior a bit cooler on our occasional sunny day!!

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

It most certainly does! Cheers Julz - I called the guy up today at Gordons Garage but they no longer have the company come up to Aberdeen to do the tints. I'm booked into the Tint House at Althens for next Wednesday.

Julz
    Tint Haus are definately the peeps to go with, unfortunately I didn't, but that doesn't stop me recommending them too!!