Dash upgrade (US)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    X30YES
    Sorry to hear about your probs re Newcool ...I was about to buy the same lucky I read this before hand ...do you have a choice of trim when ordering or is it take it or leave it ,and think the ones in the picture are Pure silver :question: The Dealer will not fit them as they are not 'Mini'genuine parts they told me !
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Yes I did order these but am having problems with the whole thig. The money left my account but Newcool have not acknowledged my order. I've contacted them three times but nothing doing. I'm not really sure how to go about getting my money back. This company uses Worldpay. When I tried to contact them the email was sent to Newcool. The gauges were expensive £209 so I really wouldn't advise anyone else going there at the moment. I think the problem arose when I tried to press the final button in the buying process - payment made prior to this - and found that the page to finalize the whole thing wouldn't do what it was supposed to. I thinK I would have had to send them back anyway since I'm having graphite finish rather than the chrome. I'd made the order before it clicked the gauges would be chrome. All the same I think these would look pretty smart. I'm driving a Polo just now and it must rank as the most boring car in the world. The interior is hideous. Cant wait to get Hamish back Friday.:(:(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sheilz, the payment will show on your credit card statement and to whom it was made payable to, simply fax this to CoolNew.
    Also, contact your bank for confrimation itemising your payment

Sheilz, if your gauges do turn up and you decide you dont like them in your new car I'll take them off your hands at full price.

Hope you get it resolved one way or another

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Thanks for the info/advice. i sent them another email. They didn't respond to it but did email a list of their summer sales instead!:blackeye:

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

X30YES
    Have read a few post's here about Coolnew ...and not very good ones either !! , Might be interested also in the gauges Sheilz ..... I'm sure you will be able to sell them ....and will up Martin's offer by a wee flag for the new car will this be the start of an auction !!!

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

....and will up Martin's offer by a wee flag for the new car will this be the start of an auction !!!
    X30YES, I raise you - asking price, a wee flag for the new car and a polo mint

Sheilz,

I have bought a couple of things from cool new. I've had a problem everytime the last being the chrome scoop that I bought paid for and arrived about four months later. However it has now been sent back and I have received a full refund.

I always phoned them never ordered through the internet site.
    Cooper Coupe...

X30YES
    Hey Martin you must be 'Minted'....:I well you started it !

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Surprise, surprise, I got a response today from them. I think it might have been the fact I mentioned knowing a few mini enthusiasts who were interested in how I got on!! Anyway I have been promised a refund since they are chrome and not the desired graphite. Now if that had been a packet of polos - you cheap skate - I might've kept them! Hopefully they wont take too long to refund my dosh. Need every penny I have to give to John Clark on Weds/Thurs

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

X30YES
    Did they give you an option re colour etc when ordering ?