Canadian Grand Prix

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Car
    2004 works s
    lewis hamilton must be the most overrated driver in f1 hes going to cause a major crash if he continues to be so reckless,i mean first weber then even his own teammate.i can understand mclaren wanting to let him go!!if hes talking to red bull that can only mean one thing in my book VETTEL in a ferrari were he will further his career.great race for button too well done that man!!

Car
    2004 works s
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Great race, great drive from JB and both Alonso and Vettel having problems, almost perfect.

Hamilton needs to reign in his 'passion' but I don't think either driver was culpable for his exit.

Last to first, unbelievable drive and if Hamilton had been in the race it could have been a 1 2 for McLaren
    if the race wasnt stopped so many times vettel would have won that race by a clear mile,alonso second

The Dogfather
    Ha Ha Ha, if the race hadn't been stopped so many times there would have been carnage.

Loved the pictures of Alonso's car beached on the kerb going nowhere, reminds me of the time he crashed out in Spa in the wet, here's a picture of that mistake for you

Last edited by The Dogfather; 13th June 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Car
    2004 works s
    Ha Ha Ha, if the race hadn't been stopped so many times there would have been carnage.

Loved the pictures of Alonso's car beached on the kerb going nowhere, reminds me of the time he crashed out in Spa in wet, here's a picture of that mistake for you

thats a great picture have you not got one of hamiltons car?oh thats right what race was it again theres been that many lol!

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by minimad View Post
    thats a great picture have you not got one of hamiltons car?oh thats right what race was it again theres been that many lol!
    I've got one of Button's car crossing the line in 1st place, will that do?

Car
    2004 works s
    I've got one of Button's car crossing the line in 1st place, will that do?

yet another great photobut its the ones of hamilton i want to see!

The Dogfather
    How about this one.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2011-06-13 at 20.49.55.jpg  

The Dogfather
    Or one of these perhaps?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen shot 2011-06-13 at 21.03.47.jpg   Screen shot 2011-06-13 at 20.59.26.jpg  

Car
    2004 works s
    Or one of these perhaps?

not got any of hamilton about an hour BEFORE that one of alonso

The Dogfather
    Nah, none at all.

Taking those Ferrari glasses that you have on off for a moment, you have to admit that going from 21st to 1st is pretty amazing?