Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    euan
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Wow, Button had 51 pit stops
    I know, he had a hell of a race ;-)

Parkibob
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    Completely disagree...

Camera shot from end of pit straight cleary shows Button looking left into his mirrors spotting Hamilton yet he still drives left and puts him against the wall - then he asks on his radio 'whats he doing' - what are u doing more like you numpty!!!
    He did well coming back from 21st position i'll give him that but its not like he overtook 20 cars to do so....half of them were in their pit getting slicks on so he leap-frogged them as usual rather than overtake
    Also, he only got 1st position by default - it was Seb's mistake not Buttons overtaking ability - Cant stand Button never been a fan and didn't derserve than win
    Official F1 stats show a total of 14 overtakes by Button on the day so think you may be being a little harsh on him not deserving this victory.
    I agree that the collision between Button and Hamilton was a little controversial but the guy in front has the right to take the racing line and hamilton should have realised that he didn't have the track position and backed off, there was always going to be more chances for him, think he's just a bit too impetuous for his own good at the moment.

We need both Hamilton and Button on top form to make the season interesting otherwise it will be a Red Bull procession