Canadian Grand Prix

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Well what can you say about this race, and yes I sat through the whole thing the WHOLE THING from start to finish and what a race that last session was Button did an amazing job

Think Vettel felt the pressure there, and proved he is human after all.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    snap i sat thro it all as well

but yes what a fantastic race one it got going !!! some drive from button for last to first in 1/2 distance of a race just shows what a driver he is !!!!

glad to see some one elce but Vettel win a race as well
    New sig coming soon

euan
    Agreed, brilliant race and superb drive by JB.

I loved Vettels face at the end though, he cracked under pressure and JB took full advantage. Roll on the next race (although I think it's Valencia next, which is just the worst circuit and race known to man).

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Hmm, who do we blame for Hamilton's early exit.
    I was watching the race until it was stopped, since i am 2 hours ahead of the UK i went to sleep, up at 5am every morning
    Good to see the finger pointer getting beat and on the last lap too, even better

Delboy
    I watched the whole programme from 5pm until after 10pm! And I'm so glad I did - it was a truly epic race and I was out of my chair cheering at the TV when Button took the lead in the last lap!

I still can hardly comprehend that he was last at one point, had 5 pit stops, a drive-through penalty, two collisions and yet still won the race! Fantastic!

I've always been a fan of Jenson, I think he is superb, and yesterday's win must be his greatest ever!

(Great drive by Schumy too btw )

GCA3N
    Awesome race like you Del I watched the lot. I was an hour behind (on Sky +) but fast forwarded it when It stopped. What a result shame shumacher did not get a podium though.

The Dogfather
    Great race, great drive from JB and both Alonso and Vettel having problems, almost perfect.

Hamilton needs to reign in his 'passion' but I don't think either driver was culpable for his exit.

Last to first, unbelievable drive and if Hamilton had been in the race it could have been a 1 2 for McLaren

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    Great race, great drive from JB and both Alonso and Vettel having problems, almost perfect.

Hamilton needs to reign in his 'passion' but I don't think either driver was culpable for his exit.

Last to first, unbelievable drive and if Hamilton had been in the race it could have been a 1 2 for McLaren
    Agreed Paul, Hamilton always does well in the wet.

euan
    I think the issue with Hamilton is that he wants it too much at the moment and is feeling the pressure. He's overdriving the car and trying to show that he is the top dog in F1 and not this upstart finger pointer.

He just needs to get his head down, keep calm and let it come to him. He was trying to get to the lead before he needed to yesterday, as Button proved. Patience is everything at the moment in F1, being on the right tyre at the correct time really makes such a difference.

Parkibob
    to echo everyone else here that was a superb race, just what the F1 season needed. On another note has anyone else seen the news today suggesting Hamilton is talking to Red Bull? maybe nothing in it but there is no smoke without fire, that would be an interesting move given that hamilton has grown up with McLaren