Silverstone MotoGP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well feel it for Lorenzo & Simoncelli both lost it on a bit of standing water & nothing more .. Still sure Simoncelli had he stayed on would've given Stoner a run for his money ..
    Still Stoner does what he does best & rides a steady race for 3rd win of the season.
    Top result for Edwards especially due to his battered condition ..
    Looking at the result can't help thinking that could easily have been Honda clean sweep had Pedrosa been involved ..
    Roll on Assen in 2 weeks time ..
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Yeah that race played havoc on my fantasy league results, BUT I still moved up 70 places into 151 over all lets hope it keeps getting closer to the double then single numerals

That race was just unbelievable, Stoner for me was how he managed to keep upright and get a huge lead AND lap a couple of the tail enders will baffle me for ever!!! That Honda just seems to have SO much grip even in the wet there just seems yo be no stopping him at the moment. Real shame that sideshow Bob fell off coz I still think he would have given Stoner a run for his money, the only thing that worried me about Lorenzo crashing was how it was going to affect my Fantasy league results, and it did with him, simo and Spies crashing out, but I still no bad with the results (what can you do).

Edwards did an amazing job considering his physical condition, rider of the day for me

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Did you see how far they both slid....
    The problem with the Ducati is it doesn't have a frame as such The engine is the frame with the steering head and swinging arm bolted on to it so it doesn't flex at all
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Penny Louise
    Well we had an amazing time at Silverstone this weekend!! Cant believe how good the weather was on Saturday for the qualifying - shame Crutchlow missed out on the qualifier!! Weather was RUBBISH on Sunday, was really gutted and I really felt it for the riders who came off - we were in the international pit straight stand so we seen both crashes up close and it wasn't nice to see! Just glad they both walked away from it.

My first experience at the Moto GP at Silverstone was one to remember!! The noise at the start line and the atmosphere of all the fans in the grandstand was unreal!! I was a bit of a noob to it all (so kept asking my other half questions which were stupid apparently lol) but still well done to Stoner and well done to Rossi for finishing 6th!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    What about wee Bradley Smiffs charge from 28th on the grid to 2nd in Moto2OUTSTANDING bike control in those conditions IMO..!!
    Ride of the year so far for me Guy could go far
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    What about wee Bradley Smiffs charge from 28th on the grid to 2nd in Moto2OUTSTANDING bike control in those conditions IMO..!!
    Ride of the year so far for me Guy could go far
    Been supporting him since he started in 125's, in his fan club and also bought some of his merchandise

Missd the 125s and the Moto2 guys due to working, glad to hear that bradders had a good result