-

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Great Photos

Well that's us home, we broke our journey home at Inverness where we took the opportunity to visit some friends.

Many thanks Paul for organising HT4, we had an amazing time, thoroughly enjoyed the run and the company

Below is the first of some of the most amazing landscape/seascape photos I have ever taken.

The colours and scenery were truly magnificent, can you spot the pair of golden eagles in the distance?

Will post some others with mini's this evening.

Stephen & Allyson

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Brilliant photos everybody - Duncan's first pic (Plockton) is stunning! but Tongue is nice too...

Really sorry to have missed this trip, brought back happy memories of last year... glad you all enjoyed it - here's to 2014 Paul, and by the way, the wee Mazda's looking pretty good
    (not quite as good as a MINI tho! - hope Sioban's back is OK after that pose - the perils of Champagne for breakfast methinks)
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 26th June 2012 at 02:08 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    apologies again Stewart and Alex for the blurring

Och Aye, that's oor Stewart right enough - jings, if he's no too fast for yon fancy electric camera! It surely must be the Highland air!
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 26th June 2012 at 02:13 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Some photos from HT4, not in any order!

Stephen & Allyson

and more

Stephen & Allyson

and finally,

Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good pics looks like you guys had a good time
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Superb Pics Stephen

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Again big thanks to all the folks for making it a great weekend. As always the company makes the run and especially when the food and entertainment with the Football where spot on. Adding an England game just added that wee sparkle to the nights banter and fun. "Rooooney"

In fairness we had dry roads most of the second day. The new roads freshened it up even if at times especially on that Roller coaster run before Kylesku I thought these road builders are having a laugh. Big shout to my point man Alex on that bit as we all know at times your only seeing sky and no road. And the crazy run up to that view point before the Ferry was good fun as well and that's coming from captain slow as well, but these hill bends were so wide it was a joy to try and follow Alex in his s.

Taking the Scenic route tracing the road back home seemed a good idea at the time and I did stop off many a time but it sure was a long day. Thankfully broken by a few Mini meets with Alex and Gill. We had our own wee Highland Tour for the last twenty – thirty miles over loch Carron again to a drink and chat at the Castle café. Gill even roasted the S through the Tunnel to get the desired effect. You just don’t get the note from a Cooper. I knew by FB they could have only been 20-30 mins behind me. I even finally got to stop at that wee Castle/House before the turn off to Kylesku when you are heading north.

Anyway a few pictures of the few days. Lost half an hour chatting to a biker heading to Applecross for the first time and taking the Coast road as well, well it would have been rude not to share after he pointed out he was heading to a place called Applecross do you know it???

Cheers again folks.

Best point man you could have asked for on the way home on the single track roads from Durness, 90% pulled in for him

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!