-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Its just a Copy from NM as things had moved on. If your not on NM it would be easy to think nothing was going on with the run and as anyone can see a few have got in early and booked the B&B's...Plockton has a good few places to stay but is extremely popular as it’s a well known picture postcard destination that the tourist boards advertise and Tounge has basically two options that are a few hundred yards from each other.

I'll keep it up to date if that's what you want, but in general it was just a heads up to those only on NMS.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Aye, should point out there's no rooms with a view left at the Ben Loyal now. We're overlooking the car park. Mind you, it will be full of MINI's so maybe it is after all

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Update: Just to keep it in line with NM.

Plockton Accommodation - 23rd June

Booked
    Paul - Plockton Hotel
    Duncan - Plocton Hotel
    Stewart - Plockton Hotel
    MINI Ecosse - Plockton Hotel
    Weefossys - Plockton Hotel
    Alex - Mum's (It gets a good right up apparently AA ten stars and is free)
    AndyW - Plockton Hotel

Tongue Accommodation - 24th June
    Two main hotels in Tongue: -
    Tongue Hotel
    Ben Loyal Hotel

Booked
    Duncan - Ben Loyal
    Stewart - Ben Loyal
    Paul - Ben Loyal
    Mini Ecosse - Ben Loyal
    Weefossys - Ben Loyal
    Alex - Ben Loyal
    AndyW - Ben Loyal

The Yellow Clubman returns!
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Stewart, unfortunately I'm definitely a 'no show' this year
    I already have a week's holiday booked in June, and various other commitments around that time. Also getting an eye operation in the next few months, possibly sooner, so can't over-book myself.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I need to pull out of the run. Middle son announced an August wedding date as they've managed to get a cancellation ATM their preferred venue in Edinburgh. Was looking forward to the weekend away but now need to store some cash for this instead.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    You'll have to register on NM cause no info being supplied on NMS

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    I need to pull out of the run. Middle son announced an August wedding date as they've managed to get a cancellation ATM their preferred venue in Edinburgh. Was looking forward to the weekend away but now need to store some cash for this instead.

I'll miss my wee running partner :(

I’ll post up on NM for you on the Sign up thread. Although I do realise you have a tendency to show up on said run…..unexpected like well for two years you did....

Update: Done!
    Last edited by Stewart; 1st May 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    You'll have to register on NM cause no info being supplied on NMS
    This is true but Paul is online here often enuf so he will read this thread I'm sure !!
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    This is true but Paul is online here often enuf so he will read this thread I'm sure !!
    Is he, i thought he bailed out when the toys left the pram

MINIme:)
    yeah he's online fairly often.