-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Mmmmmm !!!!!!

(best route maybe's but now a slower pace )

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Yeah, I guess because I'll be so far ahead you'll not be sure of the correct line through the bend......
    'Shnigger'................ You'll be like the F1 pacecar with a wad of MINI,s up yer arse
    Last edited by Crombers; 1st September 2011 at 11:58 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    'Shnigger'................ You'll be like the F1 pacecar with a wad of MINI,s up yer arse

Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I did not know they were RW drive, past about ten up north on a run; there was a few car clubs up the Highlands. MX5, Smart and Ferrari although the latter could have been just classic as there was some older 911 and Astons on the Road.

Sorry I was going to take a look at that view point and small Ferry but past the Road before I remembered and thought – dam its now five miles back!!!!

Dont mind at all, I'm right thinking the MX5 is a slower car to that of the S?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

mark1984
    hey. do you happen to have dates?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Spotted this any one know these roads????

Seems the new Landrover did our HT road.

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Can you put myself and fi down for this one for next year please? Circumstances have all worked agains us for every other HT so far, and I'll be buggered if i'm missing another one! Got to say you're spot on. the road from Tongue > Durness is a total joy in a Mini (prob ok in an MX5 too tho ), we did it a couple of times a year or two ago. we didn't get as far as Ullapool tho, as we were staying in Tongue and had a few other places to visit first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Day 3 will almost certainly be Tongue > Durness > Ullapool > Garve, it should feel different as we are attacking the roads from the opposite direction as well. The 'new' road looks great on Google Earth, I've driven it a couple of times but many years ago. I would have included it in earlier runs but we've never had the time to spare. Trouble is I'll probably not be able to reccie it in the van as its a bit narrow....

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Thought I'd post up an update: Yeas its early booking but they take no money and you can Cancel no problems as far as we know up to a week before I think.

Plockton Accommodation - 23rd June

Booked
    Paul - Plockton Hotel
    Duncan - Plocton Hotel
    Stewart - Plockton Hotel
    MINI Ecosse - Plockton Hotel
    Weefossys - Plockton Hotel
    Alex - Mum's (It gets a good right up apparently AA ten stars and is free)

Tongue Accommodation - 24th June
    Two main hotels in Tongue: -
    Tongue Hotel
    Ben Loyal Hotel

Booked
    Duncan - Ben Loyal
    Stewart - Ben Loyal
    Paul - Ben Loyal
    Mini Ecosse - Ben Loyal
    Weefossys - Ben Loyal
    Alex - Ben Loyal
    Last edited by Stewart; 12th January 2012 at 04:35 PM.

SuperCooperS
    Hi is there particular hotels/guest houses people are staying in ... so that everyone isnt all over the place?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Thought I'd post up an update: Yeas its early booking but they take no money and you can Cancel no problems as far as we know up to a week before I think.
    Are you getting the info from NM? or only posting NMS info, just to remind everyone that Paul is only updating the run on his site, if from Paul then you'll have to keep this thread updated