05 Utility Box retrofit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fitted mine yesterday without removing the pillars :).
    Ordered up some interior chrome from MINI as well, hopefully hear tomorrow so it can be fitted before Perth.

Wul
    Ordered mine up from Dunedin yesterday - should be here for Saturday :)

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Fitted mine yesterday without removing the pillars :).
    Yep, I managed to do it that way as well, a bit fiddly but easier than removing the pillars I would say. Had to loosen the screws out of the cup holders to get the lip of the new box underneath.

R7 ETH
    Got mine fitted at the weekend really east to fit just slid it in from the drivers side. Looks good an ideal place for my mini ipod when it arrives.

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by R7 ETH

Got mine fitted at the weekend really east to fit just slid it in from the drivers side. Looks good an ideal place for my mini ipod when it arrives.
    Well done, I seemed to have a bit of a struggle with mine - I had to bend the thing quite a lot, but got there in the end.:clown:

The cup holders are quite good for the iPod as well :)

mgemie
    when i visited my dealer to see about ordering these parts he swore blind that they wouldnt fit my MINI. He said he'd also had someone else in asking about this and he told him same thing... his excuse was that it was something to do with the heater unit being of a different design to the 05 & cabrio models

anyone else told similar dribble?