Catalunya F1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Woo-Hoo, come on Mark

GCA3N
    Missed the qualifying yesterday but looking forward to the race Ali. Any predictions ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
    Red Bull precession but with Weber winning, Hamilton and possibly Button getting ahead of Vettel but passed once the DRS comes active

baptie
    How fortunes can change!
    Massa looks very doubtful for a drive in 2012 with ferrari, getting worst.

The tyres have made the sport very unpredictable and I think the stratagists are still catching up with them.

Great race (recorded it and watched it when I got home last night after work) Feel really sorry for Mark, he really did not get a good start at all!!

I think Jenson could have been a lot better placed had he not got stuck behind Alguersuari for so long...

Liked the pre-race conversation with JB talking about Vettel and his raising a finger (indicating #1) everytime he wins and the fact that his finger is never straight up as in the figure 1 but is always slanted at an angle that was pretty funny (maybe it's just me who thinks it was..)

Great race overall

Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post

Great race overall
    x2
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    fantastic race best one yet well done the Spanish twat at the start tho that would have give red bull a shock

but a good race overall
    New sig coming soon

Parkibob
    Very interesting to see Button sticking with the Three stop strategy and everyone else going on a Four stops, after his poor start he did well to get a podium.

The Dogfather
    Button had a great drive considering, so did Hamilton.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well i think merclran is now geting on the pace of the red bulls its just like a few seasons ago when it was brawn was ruuning away with it
    New sig coming soon