Blowing hot/warm air

lowrider
    I have just had me radiatior replaced. Before it was replaced my interior blower and a/c blew only warm not hot air and no cold. After the radiator being replaced it blows hot air on the hot setting but on cold it feels warm. With the a/c on the hot is hot but the lo/cold is not icy/cold like it used to be. Could it be the a/c needs re-charged and it is just cocinence that it had failed at the same time as the coolant radiator? Any advice appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by lowrider; 6th May 2011 at 08:46 AM.

GCA3N
    Sounds about right get the aircon re-charged £30 I think from the stealers.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Depending on why your radiator failed can impact your A/C, it sits directly in front of the normal radiator so if something hit it then that's likely the cause.
    Happened to me once when i hit a bird traveling to see mikeythemini, had to replace the A/C rad and it wasn't cheap

lowrider
    Thought it might need recharged. Had a mechanic look at it today he said the same. Leak test and recharge £40. Will try the stealers too for a price. Thanks.