Mini spotted in Cullen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monsta Mo Mini
    I'd love to pass comment on all these shenanigans but given that I can't seem to remember anything after the pub....:I:clown:

quote:I reckon some of the renegades at NMS might be to blame and have led you astray!
    Just blame GAJ, our resident beer monster! I was just in the car with him for one day and it drove me to drink!:clown:

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Just blame GAJ, our resident beer monster! I was just in the car with him for one day and it drove me to drink!:clown:
    I think my days are numbered though. It might be time to pass on my title. There are a fair few contenders these days, looking at nobody in particular - Neil, Lynsey, Julie, Martyn, Nenah, Kirsty...I could go on!! I'll just have to try even harder the next time. I'm in training already!

MMM, you did have an excuse, I would hate to be a passenger in my car, I sometimes feel like getting out! I was pretty scared most of the time - maybe I should have had a drink before I got behind the wheel to calm my nerves! <joke!!>

Kirsty
    I had to edit my post cos I don't know how to put the wee faces on otherwise unless I'm hitting reply to.. button!!:disapprove: Calum you don't rememeber much after the pub??? Oh dear!! HEE HEE!!! Do you not remember freezing our a**es off at 4am and sitting on the stairs putting the world to rights!!! HEE HEE!!!! Think I had started to sober up again!!! Also where is Julz when you need her!!!! JULZ!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!??????? NEEED HELP HERE!!!!!!! We are good girls are we not????!!!!!:I:I
    PS it's that chap who had his finger up the sheep's **** that you have to speak to I wasn't near any sheep!!!! HEE HEE!!!!!

Julz
    Do not fear Kirsty, I am here......... (at last!!). Hmmm, weeing in the streets, sounds familiar it was the skipping that scunnered me though, I was bloomin' knackered!!
    As for Rakey and the sheep, I can only give myself a row for encouraging him...:evil:

Anyway, all you folks moaning about our weeeing, you didn't have to watch, did you!!:blackeye:

Over to you Kirsty.........

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

I think my days are numbered though. It might be time to pass on my title. There are a fair few contenders these days, looking at nobody in particular - Neil, Lynsey, Julie, Martyn, Nenah, Kirsty...I could go on!! I'll just have to try even harder the next time. I'm in training already!

MMM, you did have an excuse, I would hate to be a passenger in my car, I sometimes feel like getting out! I was pretty scared most of the time - maybe I should have had a drink before I got behind the wheel to calm my nerves! <joke!!>
    Pass that title on over - you aint seen nothin' yet!

Kirsty
    Yayyyyyy!!! DO DO DO SUPER JULZ!!!!!! Exactly no-one had to watch and no-one should compain!!!! But yeah the skipping was a bit extreme but I think with some more practice we will be fine!!! HEE HEE!!!!!!

speedd
    quote:Originally posted by Kirsty

Excuse me excuse me!!! :I I don't know what you're all talking about I wasn't even there!!! :I I'm a good well brought up girl...you would never catch me or Julz weeing in the street and as for dancing naked...erm it wasn't me ocifer!!!! :I:I
    Weeeeeeeee weeeeeeee 8)... i thought i was pissshed when i heard that and i looked around only to find two strange lassss's trying to take offff :I... being the only Sourthern weee jimmy left i decided to pretend not to hear or say anything :blackeye: I am sure i could have used Zoominder as sheild but Suzzie kept a good eye on him
    just wished i had my camera.....

till the next weeee stop, you gals be good 8)

ciao nenah aka Ms gooovrider .. just imagine if you three got together for a weee stop

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by speedd
    ciao nenah aka Ms gooovrider .. just imagine if you three got together for a weee stop
    Even better, three girlies needing to go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee