Mr Shepherd and SALTIRE

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Passed Neil doing the bizz on his dad's car then a wee bit later SALTIRE passed in front of me on Andie Drive.

Bit O.T but has any other Aberdeen owners noticed the proliferation of Giant Minis going about? Have seen two red ones, one with black stripes, a brown one (or maybe it was just muckit) a dark green, one black, a light blue one, and a few white ones. I'm beginning to think there are more of them in Abz now than there are clubbies, which is cool as they are not yet run-of-the-mill here. The giant variety easier to spot in the west end.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, I had been thinking the same Sheilz. Although if your ever in the area, take a detour up Argyle Place, and check out a black Countryman S with red decals...I'm not going to lie, STUNNING!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Will try and mind to have a nosey on Tuesday. I don't like these cars, am afraid still think they're really ugly however the red and black seems to suit the car better than the white though it might look better with decals or stripes of some sort to break up the giant bum. I have noticed a couple of them being driven by really old people, not just my kind of old but really old, like my mother old, either that or they had awfully big paper rounds! Have only come across one other person who looked as old as these couples driving a hatch.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

There's an orangey one sits in Golden Sq, proper hideous looking thing

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    Gave you a wave as I passed on the roundabout... :-)

Aye, seems to be a load of Monster Minis going about.. Couple of nice white ones.. :-)