A non Mini

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well, as part of my Dad's birthday, I promised him I'd stop spending all my time on my car and give his car a right good going over. I sadly don't have any before pics as it never crossed my mind until after I was done. However, here are two that show up the car at its best I think. It's a tricky colour because in the photographs, it doesn't look that impressive but in the flesh its pretty awesome!

Process was a hand wash using Autoglym Car Shampoo and wheels with Bilberry Wheel Cleaner. Dried using an amazing huge waffle towel which didn't need rung out once for the whole car then a quick go over with Autosmart Tardis (This was the first time I'd used it and WOW. I dunno where this stuff has been all my life, it just dissolves the tar!) washed again and dried again. Then a layer of Poorboys White Diamond, and finished off with Poorboys Natty's Paste. Trim was done with Meg's trim detailer (as I left my new Autoglym stuff to try at home ) and Meg's tyre gel (which if anyone has any others that they recommend, let me know as I think the Meg's tyre stuff is pretty crap!)

Comments as always good and bad appreciated!

MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Looks ace Neil a cracking job mate.

As far as tyre gel goes, chemical guys stuff is the best I've used. It's a gel like the megs stuff but lasts about 10 times longer.

The autosmart tardis is 1st class agreed it was Ian King I think that put me onto this about 18 months ago.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Looks ace Neil a cracking job mate.

As far as tyre gel goes, chemical guys stuff is the best I've used. It's a gel like the megs stuff but lasts about 10 times longer.

The autosmart tardis is 1st class agreed it was Ian King I think that put me onto this about 18 months ago.
    Yeah, I just couldn't believe that you literally sprayed a little on, give it 20 seconds, and then it just wipes off. Didn't even need to give it a good scrub, just wiped off!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Nice job Neil

Doug_m
    Nice work.

Should also consider blackfire 'tire gel' it lasts ages after a couple coats and is mega water repellant on plastics

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    A ha! That explains why you were bestowing tlc on a non-mini when I passed you. I take it your dad is delighted with the result. Very sparkly

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, the best part was he left just after I started, and returned once I was done, so he got the full effect. Even parked in the garage last night, something he never normally does, even though it was a clear night forecast lol!