aberdeen mini owner

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Test Passed
    Car
    mini R53 s wroks
    evening all , recently purchased a 53 plate cooper s works after mant years without a mini , sadly the engine sems to be quite poorly , anyone know of any garages apart from my local bmw steeler who can possibly look at this ..

andy

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by andykintore View Post
    evening all , recently purchased a 53 plate cooper s works after mant years without a mini , sadly the engine sems to be quite poorly , anyone know of any garages apart from my local bmw steeler who can possibly look at this ..
    Welcome Andy. Maybe remove your number.

I have used Old Mill Motors (opposite John Clark's) and Custom Dubz before. Both have been good to me. If you use Custom Dubz mention my name

Other than that welcome. And hope it gets sorted soon

Test Passed
    Car
    mini R53 s wroks
    cheers for the reply its a works number so its ok , cheers , whats the mini scene like up here , used to have a few cooper s 500 old minis but need to move on since moved to aberdeen

having a battle of the garage i bought it from , but need to get it fixed either way , struggling to get anyone to look at it , will give them a bell tomorrow , think it may need a rebuild

Hi,
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    aye,

Test Passed
    Car
    mini R53 s wroks
    of work tomorrow if any of any can pop to kintore to have a listen to my sick puppy coffee and bickies supplied , not allot of knowledgeyet on these new style minis

Thanks for the welcomes , glad to see mini nuts are still as friendly as ever ....

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    if you can make the journey, Craig Noble at Knockhill knows MINI's inside out and is very reasonable (well price wise anyway) let me know if you want his number

Test Passed
    Car
    mini R53 s wroks
    i can not sure the mini will !!!! its sounding like a bag of hammers , changed the cam tensioner , but think its major stip down here , based in aberdeen will see if i can find anyonewho can tackle it .. dread going to bmw with it

Forbes
    If its a rebuild maybe be aswell speaking to Craig... not sure who I would recommend here

GCA3N
    Welcome along hope you can get this sorted asap mate.