Hi Hello Howdy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TroyBruce
    Hello all boys and girls,

Some of you may have noticed i have been a memebr for quite a long time and have a low amount of posts. A few years i was going to be getting a mini and joined the site, i then got another car and forgot about the forum. I recently however got my mini, a red R56 mini one. Had it fitted out with the JCW aero kit, put JCW replica alloys on it which i powdercoated black and got the roof wrapped in a carbon fibre effect wrap. unfortunately after having it for 3 weeks, i wrote it off in what i would describe as a minor accident but the frame was twistd by all accounts. Absoloutely gutted! Waited 6 weeks for kit and roof and everything to get done after i bought it so couldnt beleive it. However yesterday i bought a cream mini one, after much thought for going for racing green but i chose white. The kit is ordered and im looking about for alloys as the place i got them from in january is out of stock. So had a CR mini one with black alloys, aero kit and cooper stripes. Now getting a off white mini one with black alloys, aero kit and havent decided on stripes yet. Look out for me driving about aberdeen (current location).

Car
    Mini Cooper

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"

Hope your luck turns around now

cooperchris
    Welcome to NMS

Cant wait to see some pics once its all done.

lamdacore
    Welcome

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Drifter
    Hi

Welcome to New Mini Scotland...

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    get some pics up lets see your mini
    New sig coming soon

GCA3N
    Welcome back be good to see some pics when you get a chance.

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Hey, welcome to NMS...again! I'm from Aberdeen, and there are a few others from Aberdeen and surrounding areas so keep an eye out for us!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.