Aberdeen Beach Posse

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    When I first got my S, everyone flashed and waved - but now I guess there are a lot more Mini's on the road and not all the drivers have been educated in the ways of the Mini. Like Nenah says if we keep it up maybe we will convert some of them.

Nenah, Monsta Mo can change your user name for you - flutter your eye lashes at him

X30YES
    Should have gone for 5HUG as a reg Sheilz would have given the wee chap a name right away .
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

There's an awfa lot of very aloof mini drivers in Aberdeen. My Hamish is SW04 CVC, Indie blue with saltire,and is a very friendly chap, but on the 7th August S9 ECY lec blue will be jaunting around town to show off his saltire. I think this one will be a boy too though I'm not sure if he'll be Hamish. Guess I'll have to wait until I see him.
    Hi there to the chap I spoke to at the Shell garage, hope you enjoyed the Cullen run. I was miffed that I'd to work instead.

M4XNS
    I would definately be up for a meet done the beach one night. Even if it was just for an hour or so. Would love to see everyone's face if a few of us did some circuits up and down union st and the boule.

Gutted couldn't make the Cullen run cos of work:(, so would like something to lok forward to soon

Apart from my new wheels that are due to come on Friday heehee can't wait

I would be up for this too, would be cool to get us all down there

The Dogfather
    I'm up for a meet as well. Just for the record if any one gets flashed by a red Audi that'll be me. I forget what car I'm in sometimes, did it the other day to a silver mini didn't half get a funny look!!!!!

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

When I first got my S, everyone flashed and waved - but now I guess there are a lot more Mini's on the road and not all the drivers have been educated in the ways of the Mini. Like Nenah says if we keep it up maybe we will convert some of them.

Nenah, Monsta Mo can change your user name for you - flutter your eye lashes at him
    Flutter flutter flutter...

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have seen ared Cooper with aero kit and bonnet stripes and he always waves as I do too:)

But Susan has my car more than me now and she does not wave:disapprove:

So if you see my car and it ignores you (in the words of shaggy) IT WASENT ME

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I'm up for a meet as well. Just for the record if any one gets flashed by a red Audi that'll be me. I forget what car I'm in sometimes, did it the other day to a silver mini didn't half get a funny look!!!!!
    oh yes! Count me in too - I can do most nights after 6pm or maybe we could arrange for a Saturday/Sunday morning wee cruise and stop for lunch/breakfast or coffee for an hour? open to dates/suggestions.....

AberdeenMini
    This would be cool! Six or seven Mini's parked up at the beach! I'm up for it guys. My plate ends in '51 ZPP' by the way

X30YES
    Monday eve would be ok for me ...(chopper to catch on the Tuesday Morning ...well fixed wing to Scaster first )!!