Aberdeen Beach Posse

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Yeah, i live in Aberdeen and I do agree with you. There seems to attitude here in Aberdeen - other owner just want to check our if their car is better than yours!

Us new mini owners in Aberdeen must promise to wave like a crazy people at all minis from now on..
    Whats your car spec and whats it look like Nenah?
    Black Mini Cooper S with 220 BBR conversion, 19" alloys, full options - you cant miss it as you'll hear it from 4 streets away - rego M3 RPM which will go on my partners car soon but changing it over when my new plates arrive to XII BBR as my car is No.12 of 50 limited edition BBR conversions. Hope to see you on the streets of Aberdeen and I WILL WAVE!

Julz

XII BBR as my car is No.12 of 50 limited edition BBR conversions.
    Mine is no. 14 but I choose the number, I wanted 4 but I'd missed that, should have been 5!!

Fantastic plate though!! Thought you might have chosen SHE3P!!
    Baaaaaaaaaaa:blackeye:

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

XII BBR as my car is No.12 of 50 limited edition BBR conversions.
    Mine is no. 14 but I choose the number, I wanted 4 but I'd missed that, should have been 5!!

Fantastic plate though!! Thought you might have chosen SHE3P!!

Baaaaaaaaaaa:blackeye:
    In surviving that close call with the sheep with the death wish I think Ewe might be right! I really wanted 220BBR plates. I never got to ask you on the weekend what No. your car was - I've got lots of questions to ask you about your the conversion next time I see you.:)

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

no offence to the aberdeen lot, but even the gigs i've done up there people seem to not want to be interested unless you are from aberdeen. i dont know if its cos Aberdeen is away up on its own or what :P

Was it green? i dont have a private plate but i have massive wheels. lol.
    Yeah it was green, im quite sure it had a private reg but i cant be sure. The car looked very smart indeed

M4XNS
    I was down the beach the other night and followed a Indi Blue Cooper S and a Black Cooper S round for a little bit.

Not sure of the Black but the blue registration was R18 TAV.

We flashed and waved quite a few times at each other much to my delight !!

Also saw a red Cooper S With black bonnet stripes and black mesh grill who also waved.

I noticed that not all Aberdeen mini's wave though which is very sad and annoying :mad:

look forward to seeing some of you out and about soon

AberdeenMini
    I have to admit i rarely wave, i used to but i never got much (if any) replies, most folk probably thought i was nuts or something :I We should all meet up and go racing on the strip!

The Dogfather
    Just a thought but perhaps our usernames could also include our reg no. or at least part of it. That way when we see a Mini we could do a search to see if it's someone at NMS? eg. Bad Dog Mini (53KCY)

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    There's an awfa lot of very aloof mini drivers in Aberdeen. My Hamish is SW04 CVC, Indie blue with saltire,and is a very friendly chap, but on the 7th August S9 ECY lec blue will be jaunting around town to show off his saltire. I think this one will be a boy too though I'm not sure if he'll be Hamish. Guess I'll have to wait until I see him.
    Hi there to the chap I spoke to at the Shell garage, hope you enjoyed the Cullen run. I was miffed that I'd to work instead.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Nenah
    Bad Dog Mini I agree - but I cannot seem to change my username in the Profile section to include my plate - anyone know how to do this?

I think the Aberdeen NMS should meet up down the Boule and give those Ned raceers a run for their money!

I saw two silver minis about town yesterday - young female drivers - I waved but they snubbed me - but I'm going to keep passing forward and manybe we'll start to change the attitude of these unfriedly drivers.

X30YES
    NP Oz or no worries mate !!!! as you would say ...Just ask Calum and he will wave his magic wand !!!!
    I will go down the beach next week in Abz before I go offshore and see if I get flashed at !!