Aberdeen Beach Posse

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    AberdeenMini
    I've noticed there is quite alot of Mini's down at the beach most nights now, who are you's all? Nobody waves to each other!

minidriver#1
    i was up at Aberdeen a few months ago and not one mini waved, new or old. pah boy/girl racers!

Nenah
    Yeah, i live in Aberdeen and I do agree with you. There seems to attitude here in Aberdeen - other owner just want to check our if their car is better than yours!

Us new mini owners in Aberdeen must promise to wave like a crazy people at all minis from now on..

DNV122
    Does Aberdeen have a beach ? Us posh west-enders don't go near the sewage outlets !!!

The Dogfather
    I've been tried to acknowledge every Mini I've seen, so only one or to waves/flashes.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I'm a flasher

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Yeah, i live in Aberdeen and I do agree with you. There seems to attitude here in Aberdeen - other owner just want to check our if their car is better than yours!

Us new mini owners in Aberdeen must promise to wave like a crazy people at all minis from now on..
    Whats your car spec and whats it look like Nenah?

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

i was up at Aberdeen a few months ago and not one mini waved, new or old. pah boy/girl racers!
    Have you got a private reg mate? If so i did see your car a couple of months ago, i remeber the absolute gigantic wheels! :)

minidriver#1
    no offence to the aberdeen lot, but even the gigs i've done up there people seem to not want to be interested unless you are from aberdeen. i dont know if its cos Aberdeen is away up on its own or what :P

Was it green? i dont have a private plate but i have massive wheels. lol.

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

quote:Originally posted by Nenah

Whats your car spec and whats it look like Nenah?
    Black Mini Cooper S with 220 BBR conversion, 19" alloys, full options - you cant miss it as you'll hear it from 4 streets away - rego M3 RPM which will go on my partners car soon but changing it over when my new plates arrive to XII BBR as my car is No.12 of 50 limited edition BBR conversions. Hope to see you on the streets of Aberdeen and I WILL WAVE!