Aberdeen Beach Posse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM
    Pleased to report: Two flashes and one cheesy grin & wave from drivers this evening!:)

Wish I could say the same Nenah - my tally for tonight was

2 female drivers with their noses in the air
    1 male driver who gave me the dirtiest look when I waved and flashed

oh and a flash from you
    I pulled up next to a grey cooper S at Holburn St junction and he slowed down just to give me a biggest teethy grin I've ever seen...the sad part is, it made my day!...until I got your flash Martin!! Stuff the snubbers/foogies - we'll convert them to happy mini people yet - Keep on flashing Aberdonians!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    He maybe thought you were trying to pick him up! I think some folk are just too far up themselves. Yesterday I passed an older woman in Garthdee driving a green mini, think it had a white roof. Anyway her grin went from lug to lug. I was just about to flash her when I realised I was driving a Polo :I:I. No wonder she gave me the smuggest look ever. My mortification was complete at the bottom of Broomhill Rd when I found myself in a 4 car line of Polos and the wifie(I'm speaking serious wifie, wifie) in front of me gave me a knowing smile. I wanted to holler and scream - "I'm not! I'm not! My hair does not go with the Polo. I'm coordinated - funky hair, funky car!" Roll on Friday.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

That sound fine with me BUT where is it!! Cant believe I've lived her for x years and dont know where it is. Will this be to eat before or after? Where's monkimagic? He's an Aberdonian as well. Hey Paddy, can you make it or are you working? Did i see you at the Bridge of Dee quite recently on your way home from work?
    Hey !! Monkimagic is an Ulster boy, I will try to make monday. Depends if I am back up from Edinburgh !!!!!!!
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

X30YES
    Not sure where the pub is ... but I know King St, and will find it np I'm sure,7pm ish ?

AberdeenMini
    Wont be able to make it on Molnday nighht guys, i work :(

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    One of the girls at work appeared this morning with a cs. Once Hamish had finished frolicking about it- woa down boy - I asked if she'd like to come along on Monday. Will confirm if she is able to join us. Jenni bought her dark grey cs privately and had not been properly indoctrinated into the way of the mini. I have rectfired this situation.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Well done Sheilz, we just have to convert them one at a time