Cheap Flights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Class. Never seen that before. Very funny.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by gillianmcd View Post
    Right so, as I said, I'm supposed to be flying to Dublin on Friday with Ryanair for the weekend. My friend unfortunately looks like she might be popping the baby out a bit earlier than expected so I'm not going to go now...... SO looked into rescheduling my flights for a months time or something....it's more expensive to change my flights than it is to book a whole new one. Retarded. Grrrrrr!
    One thing they don't tell you...You can reclaim the taxes and landing charges you have paid on the flight if you don't take it - as it's based on a per seat basis and if you've not used the seat you don't need to pay the tax. Done it a few times in similar circumstances!

I've just booked flights up to Aberdeen, what started as 80 odd quid return turned into 150 by the time I paid transaction fees, baggage etc. It's cheaper to sodding drive it!

Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Thanks Euan!! That would be worth a fight even if it is only a small amount - put ryanair in their place! Ha ha