MotoGP In Jerez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Your ambission outweighed your talent!" big BIG statement from Casey Stoner!!
    That'll be in the papers tomorrow and as much as Stoner may be annoyed the move was there for Rossi to take, the dreaded front end issues for Ducati strike again.
    A great race with loads of entertainment, i'll take a wet race every week.
    Really think Rossi could have won today

GCA3N
    What an awesome race, sat down with Kim and we both watched it this afternoon, this was her first race and she loved the drama. Gutted for Stoner too, but just added to the days drama.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Taken from the main MotoGP website:-

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I'm interested to find out what happened to Edwards tho
    By his gestures it looks to me like something happened with the bike or did the front just fold on him When they were trying to move the bike it looked like the front brakes were locked on
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    I'm interested to find out what happened to Edwards tho
    Think his engine gave up the ghost Gordy

Car
    F56 Cooper
    And we wonder why the world is running out of funds! BBC Sport

If it doesn't affect the race outcome, then why bother, unless to fine Rossi, but it was a racing move for god sakes, get over it!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

I wonder if this is just to get to the bottom of why the majority of marshals raced to help Rossi only and only one or two helped Stoner to get ther bikes up and racing again?

Whats this world coming too

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I wonder if this is just to get to the bottom of why the majority of marshals raced to help Rossi only and only one or two helped Stoner to get ther bikes up and racing again?

Whats this world coming too
    Yeah, that's what I suspect...and the answer to save on the air fares? Rossi is the GOAT, so he gets all the help, once Stoner has won 9 world titles, then he'll get the marshalls racing to pick his bike up lol!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.