MotoGP In Jerez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Another MotoGP event this weekend with free practice already started, Rossi's not far off the pace and Stoner leading the timings again.
    Will be a difficult fantasy league prediction this week.

Pedrosa goes for surgery after the race

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Pedrosa goes for surgery after the race
    They recon the plate he had put on his collar bone last year is causing his arm problems
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Latest from FP2....

1PEDROSA D.Repsol Honda Team1:40.101
    2STONER C.Repsol Honda Team+0.188
    3LORENZO J.Yamaha Factory Racing+0.522
    4SIMONCELLI M.San Carlo Honda Gresini+0.600
    5ROSSI V.Ducati Team+0.855
    6DE PUNIET R.Pramac Racing Team+0.881
    7SPIES B.Yamaha Factory Racing+0.952
    8HAYDEN N.Ducati Team+0.957
    9AOYAMA H.San Carlo Honda Gresini+1.191
    10ABRAHAM K.Cardion AB Motoracing+1.203
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Another good qualifying session for the MotoGP guys.
    It's gonna be another Honda race, well done to Simoncelli as well and John Hopkins return.

Not a big fan of Lorenzo but he's sitting well on the grid.

Once again Rossi is having problems with the Ducati front end with a crash out of nothing, that Duc front end just washes away all the time, no wonder Stoner moved to honda, I wonder how long Rossi will persevere there

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    If you watch the slow mo it actually looks like the back lets go first....
    Crutchlow's doing well tho

Well I'm going to have to try and see if I can record the race coz, I gotta go to work at 1pm and wont be back till 9pm watched the qualifying last night after I got in from work, seems there was a few people losing the front ends.

Fantasy league predictions were put in this morning, so now just gotta keep my fingers crossed a bit more difficult with this race I think.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Fantasy league predictions were put in this morning, so now just gotta keep my fingers crossed a bit more difficult with this race I think.
    I've changed my predictions based on the result of the Qualifying yesterday and may change it again depending on the result of the warm up today

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I noticed it was much colder for the warm up, lap times were in the 1 min 50 secs with Rossi 2nd, stoners qualifying time was just under 1 min 40 secs.
    There were rain spots on the cameras too, i wonder if this is where the Ducati may be better suited??

Ooh decisions decisions for the fantasy league

lamdacore
    Good race. Think it'll be a judgement call with the Marshall / Rossi / stoner incident

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I think when your the GOAT and have 9 world titles in the bag, you've earned the right for the marshall's to pick your bike up first!! "Your ambission outweighed your talent!" big BIG statement from Casey Stoner!!

Good race, plenty entertainment, but gutted that neither Cal or Colin could get on the podium. Still, my man Nicky got on one of the steps so I'm not gonna complain too much!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.