My "mini" perthshire pleasures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Nice pics Greig . It's a great part of the world
    Cheers Craig, no arguments here mate.

Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    A TWO HEADED DUCK!!!!! AMAZING! Ha ha, only kidding! Yeah I was blown away on the Perthshire Pleasure last year at the route we took, cannot wait for this year!!
    Me too mate be good to finally get a run with you, been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    You're making me want to move back to Scotland!!!!

Cracking shots and a stunning part of the world. Car looks fantastic as well!
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Cracking shots Greig!! Love them!
    What HDR program are you using? I've got the demo of Dynamic Photo HDR, and had a wee play with a couple of your pics

Wanna see?
    Go for it mate, yes please. I used a free one called photomatix pro. 4.0, free trial anyway. Cheers for the comments too mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    I know some of the spots, I take it you went over the Pass then was it on to Crieff??? One of the times passing the Hotel in the pictures was all done up for a wedding and looked even more fairytale.

Great pic's, have you ever done killin and the queens view, take the wee one on a summers day they sell ice cream next to the car park.
    Nice one stewart, yeh basically upto crieff then back done via callander loved it. Killin and the queens view? need to check them out too.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00019.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	2569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Killin.JPG 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	2568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00014.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	2567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Queensview.JPG 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	2566

Queen's View Loch Tummel

Pic's I took a good few years ago....

On the road you went there instead of taking a right and going along Loch Earn to Crieff take the next right the A827 along the Loch Tay, make a route to Tummel Bridge (B846)and follow Loch Tummel and look for signs for the Queens View car park at the east end of the loch.

Bit of a drive but still a great run and great view.

I do the run over the Dukes pass to Crieff every year visiting friends, first few times they just looked at me when I said I had come that way, yes I could go the motorway past Stirling that’s quicker and that is the way I come back home but why not enjoy the trip there if like normally the sun is splitting the sky and its such a great road.
    Last edited by Stewart; 24th March 2011 at 09:28 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Cheers Stewart will give that one a go next time.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Terrific photos Greig...

Love the one of the 2 headed duck ....its a quacker
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    Terrific photos Greig...

Love the one of the 2 headed duck ....its a quacker
    Ta mate.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post

Go for it mate, yes please. I used a free one called photomatix pro. 4.0, free trial anyway. Cheers for the comments too mate.
    I tried Photomatix first as well, then someone else on another forum suggested Dynamic Photo HDR, it seems to do the job a lot better, only donwside to the demo is that it watermarks your pics.. but if you use the right shots you can crop out the bottom where it marks them

First one.. maybe a bit much on the hdr..

I really like these two tho, excellent shots to start with!!

GCA3N
    Liking them alot good effort Euan. Yeh the software I used also watermarks but I photoshopped them.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Nice look at the Detail on the rock, I'll have to have a play.

It seems to make the pictures very dramatic I think I’d call it.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!