My "mini" perthshire pleasures

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GCA3N
    Woke up yesterday morning, sun shining and though right lets do some exploring.

Since I live on the door step of possibly the best scenery in the world (I think anyway) what better way to spend the day, first up was Dukes pass

To be honest it was like spearing fish in a barrel when it came to nice picture opportunities and the weather was just perfect.

1....2...3....awe

An amazing day out and an amazing part of the country, thanks for looking folks.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Stunning shots Greig. Especially like the two-headed duck. Must be due to all the nuclear fall-out you get up there.

Some of those shots would really benefit from some HDR tweaking.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Stunning shots Greig. Especially like the two-headed duck. Must be due to all the nuclear fall-out you get up there.

Some of those shots would really benefit from some HDR tweaking.

A.
    Cheers Andy HDR tweaking, please enlighten me.

The duck was a cracker, and like you straight away thought "a 2 headed duck, cool"

GCA3N
    Tried a trial version I found on the net, very interesting Andy.

Last edited by GCA3N; 24th March 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Nice pics Greig . It's a great part of the world

Car
    F56 Cooper
    A TWO HEADED DUCK!!!!! AMAZING! Ha ha, only kidding! Yeah I was blown away on the Perthshire Pleasure last year at the route we took, cannot wait for this year!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

euan
    You're making me want to move back to Scotland!!!!

Cracking shots and a stunning part of the world. Car looks fantastic as well!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    You're making me want to move back to Scotland!!!!
    Your not the only one, still, seeing the snow on the hills kinda puts me off
    75 degrees here

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Cracking shots Greig!! Love them!
    What HDR program are you using? I've got the demo of Dynamic Photo HDR, and had a wee play with a couple of your pics

Wanna see?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I know some of the spots, I take it you went over the Pass then was it on to Crieff??? One of the times passing the Hotel in the pictures was all done up for a wedding and looked even more fairytale.

Great pic's, have you ever done killin and the queens view, take the wee one on a summers day they sell ice cream next to the car park.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!