Listen & Watch This

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW

GCA3N
    awesome advert.

The best 1 min 55 seconds of film I've watched / heard for ages.

The older cars sounded so much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    2004 works s
    pure MAGIC love FERRARI

Stephen & Allyson

cooperchris
    Brilliant advert, Got to love the noise

euan
    Love the noise from the 70's car, and bring back the V10s!!!! How great do they sound!

Doug_m
    Quality add!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    The kinds of sights and sounds which got me interested in cars when I was a wee boy - and keep me interested now I'm a wee man! Love these old Ferraris...

I use V-Power all the time - if only it made G3 ELF sound like that!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Superb advert...still doesn't make me want to fill up at Shell, but certain enjoyable to listen and watch!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.