Moto GP countdown begins...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well, I've been trying so hard to resist Rossi fever, as i'm not a huge fan of the guy, but stick him on my favourite bike I just cannot resist anymore....COME ON ROSSI!! Hayden is still my favourite rider, so a'l still be rooting for him, but cannot see him doing anything this year!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

lamdacore
    Well played to stoner. Big respect to spies and crutchlow too

Sent from my Ally's Desire HD using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Hmmmm, bit of a dull race in all honesty!!

I thought it was a pretty good race to be honest, considering there this was the first race on the new bikes for a few of the guys, Rossi I personally think did a not bad job to finish where he did considering the Duc is still not up to scratch yet and neither is his shoulder (YET!!!) and the start he got was amazing, that Ducati just shot off the start line like a ferret down a drainpipe... just a shame he couldn't slow it down quickly enough to keep the momentum up in the first corner. Cal Crutchlow did a great job in his 1st ever Moto GP and Ben Spies was awesome Simoncelli was pretty impressive too I must admit, kinda put the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak.

I got 1st 2nd 3rd predictions all correct (In the fantasy league...) just a shame I didn't put a bet on that outcome

So it would seem Danny is having trouble going the distance then.

Stoner, well theres not much you can say but wow. Him and the Honda just seem to be untouchable to be honest.

This is going to be an awesome season

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well put Zimbo!! I think in all honesty the grid could do with some more bikes, it's really starting to look bare!!

lamdacore
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Well put Zimbo!! I think in all honesty the grid could do with some more bikes, it's really starting to look bare!!
    Doesn't help that Kawasaki have dropped out altogether and Suzuki was missing yesterday due to not getting hopkins in quick enough to replace injured rider.

Sent from my Ally's Desire HD using Tapatalk