Moto GP countdown begins...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    The MotoGP main website are again running a fantasy league, here's hoping i do better in this than i am in the NMS footy
    I've just put my predictions in for the 1st race, this is my 1st year of playing/trying this. So fingers crossed

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Am watching the practice sessions online on the MotoGP site, right here and now i'll stick my neck out, Stoner will win this year

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Rossi now 5th fastest I'm soooooooooooo looking forward to the start of this If everyone stays fit and they don't start falling off this season is shaping up to be a cracker
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I think with Rossi trying to tame the Duc, if could make a for a very interesting season. For years now he's been on arguably the best 'all round' bike. Not the fastest, but probably best for turning in and stopping, so it will really even out the playing field with him on the Duc....CANNOT WAIT!!!!

I cannot predict who will win, so i'm going for something different, Ben Spies to get the most podiums this year!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    During Rossi's normal routine of squatting at the bike and then setting off, on the Yamaha he was able to stand on the pegs to do whatever it is he does with his race suit on the Duc he hasn't quite got the same look, kinda like he aint used to it yet.
    Anyway, FP2 has stated again

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    On another note, anyone else notice Lorenzo's number 1 having a certain similarity to a, well, erm, a male organ

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Well he can sometimes be a bit of a knob
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    On another note, anyone else notice Lorenzo's number 1 having a certain similarity to a, well, erm, a male organ
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Well he can sometimes be a bit of a knob

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Qualifying has begun, go Bradders

lamdacore
    Disappointing qualifying for Rossi, kudos to Simnocelli and Barbera though, thats fairly impressive.

My predictions for the race? Given Stoner's history of naffing off fairly quickly and Pedrosa not entirely being able to handle someone breathing down his neck, I reckon the top five finishers will be:

1st Stoner
    2nd Lorenzo
    3rd Spies
    4th Rossi
    5th Pedrosa