drivers side window stuck! help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    guys window wont budge but passenger side is working fine....any ideas? checked fuses.their fine

cooperchris
    Our passengers side window stopped working, We were lucky enough BMW sorted it under warranty. They replaced the window motor for us

Have you tried putting the key in the door an holding it in the open position to see if it opens that way? Or i could be wrong, I know if you hold the key one way it either opens or shuts the windows bud. Worth a try

Hope that helped a bit

Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperchris View Post
    Our passengers side window stopped working, We were lucky enough BMW sorted it under warranty. They replaced the window motor for us

Have you tried putting the key in the door an holding it in the open position to see if it opens that way? Or i could be wrong, I know if you hold the key one way it either opens or shuts the windows bud. Worth a try

Hope that helped a bit
    yeh tried that chris, i have i feelin its maybe the motor great. car also failed mot last week, oh the joys lol

cooperchris
    Tell me about it, Its always money money money lol, we've had our fair share of problems with our mini but still wouldn't get rid of it

GCA3N
    bank the door just above the speaker with your fist works every time.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    bank the door just above the speaker with your fist works every time.
    lol ok cheers ill give that a try the mora

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by satans little helper View Post
    lol ok cheers ill give that a try the mora
    My 2002 cooper done this every so often, when someone told me this I thought WHAT! but it actually works.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    My 2002 cooper done this every so often, when someone told me this I thought WHAT! but it actually works.
    tried this earlier, still no difference

cooperchris
    Give it a kick

Dont think that will work but it will feel good

Want More BHP!
    Car
    cooper park lane
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperchris View Post
    Give it a kick

Dont think that will work but it will feel good
    knowin my luck id end up brakin the door card lol