Detailing. [ iron x ]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    GCA3N
    Sounds good stewart need to give this stuff a try. Where did you buy it from?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    polishedbliss.co.uk

I don’t know if you'd see the full effect on black Alloys, but I guess it gets rid of contaminates and that cant be a bad thing and you can use it on the body work.

Your Alloys will have been off and well treated and kept to a better standard by miles from my ones that have never been off the car and cleaned. But all the black pitted marks that no matter how you tried just would not budge more or less washed away.

It’s the first product I’ve thought Bu**er me.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    This is true mate mines have been off atleat 4 or 5 times but I was more thinking of my HRV the wheels on that are not the best, cheers for the info pal.