Bloody Apple !

Mini Me
    It's Nooooo fair,new iPhone and iPad on the horizon and even tho you have 3GS and now the iPhone 4........
    You just KNOW your gonna buy them.... Aaaaaggghhhh !

euan
    You know, you don't actually have to buy them ;-)

New iPhone won't be massively different from the iPhone 4, there isn't really that much more they could do to it to make it better (apart from sorting the aerial, which they have now in the US version), same with the iPad really.

The only thing I'd have liked to have seen in the iPad is the screen from the iPhone 4 but that would be too expensive still. Nobody can touch Apple on price for the iPad really.

Mini Me
    Not buy them ?????
    That's crazy talk man ! Lol

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I seen three was offering my £25 contract with one off payment for the I-phone 3GS for £125….pity they don’t tell you if you phone three direct they give you the phone free and is posted to you within days like I did.

Got to say love the I-phone was able to keep an eye on the football there when I was out and keep up with facebook etc. Really it going to make a difference when I’m away on trips this year.

But I have to say I hate the I-tunes set up it, I had pictures from the Pc on the phone and it has to be back connected to remove them. Moving stuff is just a pain if like me Your not used to it. Last time I was near a Mac was in the 1995…..

The I-pad would more or less do everything I do on my old PC and I’d love it but then the Phone can do most.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    I have had most of the apple products from gen 1 ipod throught to a 3g and 3gs iphone, no way will I be buying the 4, waiting till the release of the 5 later on in the year. Ipad 2 is out at the end of the month also. If your wanting something amazing motorolla xoom, totally awesome piece of kit. Kicks the ipads ar$e.

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    But I have to say I hate the I-tunes set up it, I had pictures from the Pc on the phone and it has to be back connected to remove them. Moving stuff is just a pain if like me Your not used to it. Last time I was near a Mac was in the 1995….
    Have you tried DropBox? Brilliant application for keeping documents in sync between multiple devices.

Mini Me
    Oh I can't help myself.... I NEED the new ones !

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    I have had most of the apple products from gen 1 ipod throught to a 3g and 3gs iphone, no way will I be buying the 4, waiting till the release of the 5 later on in the year. Ipad 2 is out at the end of the month also. If your wanting something amazing motorolla xoom, totally awesome piece of kit. Kicks the ipads ar$e.
    Motorola xoom is on my shortlist of tablets along with the iPad 2, dell inspiron duo, and samsung galaxy 10.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Me View Post
    Oh I can't help myself.... I NEED the new ones !
    You don't NEED them, you just WANT them. Nuttin' wrong with dat.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Motorola xoom is on my shortlist of tablets along with the iPad 2, dell inspiron duo, and samsung galaxy 10.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good choices but the motorolla is stunning and does so much more.