Bradley Smith

I was browsing through the Moto GP site today and noticed that Braders has at long last moved up to Moto2, bout time and I cant wait to see how he gets on in this new class.

Go Braders!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Sweet, Scott Reading was awesome last year, so now we'll have even more reason to watch it! Mon Brad!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Personally think he should have moved last year but I guess he thought he had a good shot of winning last years 125 title
    Scott Reading will be one too watch this year as he was awesome the last 3 or 4 rounds last year Moto2 is MENTAL
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Personally think he should have moved last year but I guess he thought he had a good shot of winning last years 125 title
    Scott Reading will be one too watch this year as he was awesome the last 3 or 4 rounds last year Moto2 is MENTAL
    I've found myself getting more excited by Moto 2 than Moto GP for the best part of last season. I think the reasoning behind it is purely in Moto 2, anyone can win, and the fact there is about 30 bikes on the track!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    the fact there is about 30 bikes on the track!!
    30.......try 45..!!!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I've followed young Bradders since his early 125 days and fully intend to carry on with him through to the Moto2 class.
    I'm a member of his fan club and have various items of his stuff from his online shop

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    30.......try 45..!!!
    I couldn't remember how many and couldn't be bothered to check lol! Plus my boss had just came in and busted me being on here!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ooooops..!!

Hogman
    Aye Smith signed up last year for moto2, personally I dont think he had what it took to win the 125 title and I dont think he will do it in Moto2 either, now Scott Redding - theres a different story!

I must admit the best racing last season by far was moto2!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I agree Bradders needs to toughen up and be more aggressive, he's gonna have to be in the Moto2 class or he'll get left behind