I'm never going to get this back together...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    I bet all the cups, saucers and dinner plates are all wrapped in his house!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    just for the move

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    It's 'MC Wurx' - every 'Hood should have a 'W'Rapper...
    (see how it is that I am down with the lingo and **it, isn't it tho', Blud? Isn't it that I is down with the lingo an' 'ting?)

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Amber View Post
    No no, it would just be the handles on the mugs, and the rims of the saucers lol!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    It's 'MC Wurx' - every 'Hood should have a 'W'Rapper...
    (see how it is that I am down with the lingo and **it, isn't it tho', Blud? Isn't it that I is down with the lingo an' 'ting?)

you've been watching far too much Armstrong and Miller and sh*t like that isn't it tho?

I bet you've got a note and everything..

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Top job blokey! It's looking spot on as it is now! I think anything else red might be a bit much, loving it it like that!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    Top job blokey! It's looking spot on as it is now! I think anything else red might be a bit much, loving it it like that!
    Cheers mate and good taste too. I agree it's quite subtle, as said it's chili red and gloss black on the outside so for me it all ties in.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Burple View Post
    you've been watching far too much Armstrong and Miller and sh*t like that isn't it tho?

I bet you've got a note and everything..
    Random That's like, an accusation, isn't it tho'? Is it that you is aksing me if I is watching Armstrong and Miller far too much, Blud? 'Cos that's like you has issues and stuff, with like, what I's watching? For sho'.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!