I'm never going to get this back together...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GCA3N
    This is never going to go back together. Reminded me off when I was a boy when the first thing I did with all my toys was take them to bits and see how they worked.

Anyway pics of what I have to put back together over the next few days, I don't think they do justice to how bad the inside looks. All being well the new interior look should be finished for Monday, wish me luck I am going to need it.

cooperchris
    Rather you than me

The gen1 mini's look so much easier to work on.

to you for ripping apart a new car like that, My other half would have a fit if she saw me doing that

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperchris View Post
    Rather you than me

The gen1 mini's look so much easier to work on.

to you for ripping apart a new car like that, My other half would have a fit if she saw me doing that

Getting brave in my old age. I've never been one for not having a go, these things are good to do, gives you experience, means now if someone wants something done inside I know how to dismantle it, as said whether I can get it back together remains unknown

As far as the missus goes she knows the person most upset if it all goes pete tong will be me.

Ooh, that is brave!!

Wonder how many screws you will have left over once you put it all back together, there's always a couple, and a few clips!!!

Whats your plans for the interior, why are you taking it apart?

Rooster red being replaced for the standard grey trim. And all being well gloss black for chili red.
    Last edited by GCA3N; 17th February 2011 at 07:32 PM.
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    The gen2 is so much more complicated to take appart than the gen1, or at least in my opinion anyway.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Best of luck putting it back together Greig. I thought Kim would have had you busy packing boxes !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Just found these on my computer from when I stripped my S for the hi-fi upgrade.

GCA3N
    now that's stripped, yeha

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Best of luck putting it back together Greig. I thought Kim would have had you busy packing boxes !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    she's doing all the packing