Hiya Guys!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    minidriver#1
    quote:Originally posted by Vicki

Thanx Guys! U all seen so nice and easy to get on with! Been browsing thorough a few threads around here and cant believe i know more than a hand full of people from other mini sites! one of them being my dear friend clare (mini cruiser) :)
    shes a fine bit o stuff like. lol. welcome to the site :) you plannin on comin on any runs ?

Vicki
    If im in the area then ill definetely be up for coming on a few runs with u guys! I'll be looking forward to it :) Dont know my way around scotland as ive never been but cant wait to go up- i heard theres LOADS more MINIs in scotland! That means more waving and flashing! YAYY!!!

X30YES
    Lots of Flashers in here kid !!! haha

Welcome Vicki

You'll be hard pushed to get flashed up here, seems only we do the flashing and a waving !!!! everyone else just looks at me as if I was a fool.

But if we meet I will flash ( no pun intended )

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Starky
    Hi Vicki.

frizzie__kizzie
    welcome vicki. enjoy the madness that is NMS.

:I:clown:

Shrek
    Hi Vicki. I'm new here to. Hope to see you on run soon.

weefozzy Jr
    as the regulars say " mmmmmmm fresh meat". welcome, have fun.

Nenah
    Welcome Vicki! I'm one of the so called "fresh meat" so nice to have another girl on the butcher's hook with me! I went on my first run at the weekend to Cullen and had a wicked time. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Do try and get along to a run soon. In the meantime, enjoy your Mini!

Barrie
    quote:Originally posted by Vicki

Hiyaaaaa!!!! Im Vicki- owner of a yellow mini one

Just thought id come and check out this site- looks great so far, im a regular and the loudmouth of M2m *lol* and meet up with those guys alot but in the next few months i'll be going to Inverness quite a bit to visit friends who've just recently moved back up there again.

Hope to chat to you guys soon

Vicki

P.S The reason why im online at 2am is because ive been sleeping since i got home from work and now wide awake- Went to BMC Mini Showdown for the whole weekend and all that sleep loss has finally caught up with me!
    fancy seeing you on here