2003 mini one rear wash wipe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MonsteR
    If there is water coming out the pipe when you apply the scoosher then either you dont have the cover fully clicked on tight assuming the seal is ok in the cover and the nozzle on it isn't blocked or if there is no water coming out then I'd say it's most likely there is either a hose disconnected somewhere or the washer bottle itself is gunged up?

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    jcw cooper s
    I had the same problem with my girl friends car 2 weeks ago if you lift of the cap on the wiper and scoosh it if water comes out result its just the cap a good cleen out should fix it. If not (like my girl friends) i removed the plastic cover on the back of the tailgate you should now see the back of the wiper motor and the screen wash hose. Pop off the hose and try again (get some one to help as it might spray in the boot ) Mine worked hear so it was the hole through the wiper motor that was blocked. So i took the back of the motor and got a drill that fitted nice and tight i think it was 5mm but i would need to check and gently drilled all the crap out the hole the drill wasn't long enough so had to do it from both ends it sill wasn't right through so i poked out the rest with a piece of a metal coat hanger put it all back together and its mint

hope this helps

bob