I've lost the wife to the people carrier club!!!

Hello,

As the subject line says, i have lost my wife to the people carrier club!!!

The Clubbie Cooper S, was waved bye bye in favor of a Citroen Grand Picasso......

Why, why, why i hear you ask?

Well to be honest, there is a vaild reason, baby number 3 is on the way, and there is no way i was getting rid of my Mini!!!
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Doesn't this website have an automatic "abusive word" filter set up? I mean, an innocent child could have read that "P" word and been traumatised for life. It's put me right off my tea

Where are the "mods" when you need them....doh!!

GCA3N
    Grand picasso is that an oxymoron.

Contraception = Mini

That's a life lesson kids!

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

The Dogfather
    Couldn't you have gone for an S-Max? They drive OK for a people carrier. I had a Picasso as a hire car a year or two back, it was comfortable but it was more like a ship than a car.

Well actually, and dare i say it, the Grand Picasso isn't too bad.

For what our money could stretch to, we managed to pick up a decent VTR+
    We considered other options, such as the S-Max, but the money went further with the citroen.

Although comfortable, and the 7 seats, large boot etc have all come in very handy so far, you really should need an HGV licence to drive this thing. I really much prefer the size of the Mini!!

At least the Wife, Fiona, is happy, and i still have my Mini - Thats all that really matters. All said and done it's going to be far easier to ferry the three kids around in, including all the heavy gear, buggys etc that babys some with, than what it would be trying to deal with two Mini's in the family!!
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by G17RDY View Post
    Well actually, and dare i say it, the Grand Picasso isn't too bad.

For what our money could stretch to, we managed to pick up a decent VTR+
    We considered other options, such as the S-Max, but the money went further with the citroen.

Although comfortable, and the 7 seats, large boot etc have all come in very handy so far, you really should need an HGV licence to drive this thing. I really much prefer the size of the Mini!!

At least the Wife, Fiona, is happy, and i still have my Mini - Thats all that really matters. All said and done it's going to be far easier to ferry the three kids around in, including all the heavy gear, buggys etc that babys some with, than what it would be trying to deal with two Mini's in the family!!

As long as you and the missus is happy that's all that counts.

Car
    R55 Cooper S Clubman
    I had a Mazda 5 Sport before the Mini, I have to say for a 7 seater people carrier it was pretty good, both in looks and drive. Not sure about the Picasso though!