Did he sink or did he reverse into it?

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    it sank

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Yeah.. cheers for that John!

Reversed into a space there and straight into the trench that looked like it have been filled in and compacted... turns out... not so much...

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Either that or it was the result of too many trips to the Knockhill Burger Van...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Nice one John, almost as legendary as Mini Me's famous photo

GCA3N
    Euan u plonker. When was this?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Lol. I heard about this incident but wasn't there for it. That was our first ever trip to knockhill. We drove in through the front gates, into that paddock, and joined the queue of minis waiting to go straight onto the track in the lunchtime break for a parade lap. Was a surreal experience.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Euan u plonker. When was this?

Ach, mate.. ancient history now...

Must be a good 3 or 4 years ago now surely? NOT the way to make an entrance into a packed car park full of yer fellow NMSers...

At least I managed (with some help from some nice folk on here and a bottle of water and some cloths) to get the wheels and brakes cleaned of all the mud before it was track time!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    The funniest bit about it was people were tlking about 'why would anyone want to run a 4x4' and then To the RESCUE LOL