Craig

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    GCA3N
    I guess after tonights topgear Craig you'll need to get the yeti.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Not sure about that Greig .... I need to see it first, but I think it's too van like for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Not sure about that Greig .... I need to see it first, but I think it's too van like for me

It's not as pretty as the Honda but it appears to be some car.

kerrbryan
    Ive just returned a civic that was on PCH, I used a company that I found online yourfleet.co.uk
    They were helful and informative... oh and matched the best deal I could find at the time.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrbryan View Post
    Ive just returned a civic that was on PCH, I used a company that I found online yourfleet.co.uk
    They were helful and informative... oh and matched the best deal I could find at the time.
    Cheers for the info

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    My Grandad has a 2009 FL2 TD that he got brand new. He doesnt do very many miles and in the time he has had it its been back to the garage for quite a number of things.
    My mum has a 2008 CRV 2.2TD that now has about 40k which she got brand new as well and its only ever been back to the garage for a routing service.
    I used it a couple times in the deep snow and even with the 20 inch rims and low profile tyres it went no probs.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    My Grandad has a 2009 FL2 TD that he got brand new. He doesnt do very many miles and in the time he has had it its been back to the garage for quite a number of things.
    My mum has a 2008 CRV 2.2TD that now has about 40k which she got brand new as well and its only ever been back to the garage for a routing service.
    I used it a couple times in the deep snow and even with the 20 inch rims and low profile tyres it went no probs.
    Cheers Ian, more food for thought

Craig, really sorry to hear that you are losing your mini. I loved that car especially the colour.
    IMHO on a buget, it's got to be the Honda. I had several Honda's and never had a problem, even although I did high mileage. Neil had a PCH on his Type R and when the kids came along he handed it back with no problems. Better than I imagined.

I know someone who has 2 minis so you won't be stuck for a drive, but you may have to go "topless" to keep Sioban happy